Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Return to blogging - at another site

After six years of blogging, then a one-year hiatus, I am back at it. The time off was refreshing, and gave me a lot of time to think about what I want the next iteration of my blog to be.

My new focus will be on innovative brand marketing, digital strategy, and creative storytelling, especially as they relate to better connecting and engaging with key stakeholder groups.

However, I will no longer use this blog. I have moved my blog to a Wordpress platform, and am using my former darbyDARNIT business domain, www.darbyDARNIT.com for my blog.

All of my blog posts have been ported over to that site, and I hope you will consider subscribing again. Thank you for listening, commenting, and contributing in the past. I hope we can continue the discussion. Goodbye Blogger.

Cheers - petri

2 comments:

how to attract men said...

Great placement you observe here many kinds of especially as they relate to better connecting and engaging with key stakeholder groups this sound is so impressive you will get back you attitude i am so excited here.
Thanks for sharing with us...



how to attract men

deepsharma said...

SocialkikPlease tell me that youre heading to keep this up! Its so very good and so important. I cant wait to read far more from you. I just feel like you know so very much and know how to make people listen to what youve got to say. This weblog is just as well cool to be missed. Great things, actually. Please, PLEASE keep it up!